Over the top. My fellow blogger, Ben, at ben.edictions nominated me for the Sunshine Blogging Award. It’s given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Thanks Ben! Be sure to check out his blog for some challenging and insightful writing about living a life of faith in Jesus Christ.
Initially hesitant to be a part of something that seemed akin to a chain letter, but I’ve checked out some of the blogs suggested by past winners and there are some really good ones.
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 5 to 10 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The 10 Questions…and Answers:
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite animal? Pandas that do Kung Fu
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Milk (boring, I know)
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, I’m still trying to get a grasp on Twitter.
- What is your passion? Family, figuring out the whole Christianity thing, basketball and . . . cookies!
- What is your favorite pattern? Sheets with Spongebob Squarepants and undersea pineapple dwellings all over them.
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving
- What is your favorite number? 1,493,918,557,275,441,622.3
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
- What is your favorite flower? Red Rose. Not into the whole flower thing, but it was the theme of our wedding.
My Five Nominees are:
There are many more great blogs I follow, but these are the ones that I’ve read the most lately – and this list is a nice variety. Enjoy them!